One of the very first steps you should take in the wedding planning process is putting together a binder that will house all of your inspiration, brochures, plans, and receipts. In just a few simple steps, you can be completely organized and set up for wedding planning success!
1.5 – 2 inch binder Dividers
(18) Sheet Protectors
1. At the very beginning of your binder, insert a month-by-month calendar to keep track of important dates, appointments, and deadlines.
2. Behind your calendar, insert your wedding checklist. This checklist, along with the calendar, are documents that will be referenced often, so you may want to put these in sheet protectors and utilize hole reinforcers.
3. Insert tabs behind the first two documents in the following order:
- Color & Inspiration
- Guest List
- Dress & Bridal Party Attire
- Hair & Makeup
4. Behind each tab, include the following information:
- Vendor information for any activities that pertain to that topic
- Business Cards
For more wedding planning tips, check out our Tips & Advice board on Pinterest.
Photo Credit: www.weddingbycolor.com