The quickly approaching New Year means a new array of colors for weddings in 2015. These new combinations are gorgeous!
Below are a few of the popular wedding palettes for Spring 2015:
- Navy, Cream, and a Blush
- Purple and Yellow
- Royal Blue, Kelly Green, and Tan
- Pink, Khaki, and Gray
- Shades of Brown with Ivory
- Sage, Sandalwood, and Tan
- Sangria, Silver, and Lavender
- Periwinkle, Tan, and Peach
- Gold, White, and Burgundy
- Coral, Peach, and Powder Blue
These colors are full of personality and give off a fun, playful vibe. Our personal favorite: the Sage, Tan, and Sandalwood, but the Navy, Cream and Blush comes in a close second place!
Below are some examples of each color palette in action. Each combination has a vibrant color that just pops and makes the whole palette come together. Can’t wait to see these new color palettes come to life in the New Year!
Photo credit: www.elegantweddinginvites.com, theknot.com, pinterest.com